I Am Me - Heavy Load

I Am Me
Music & Lyrics: Ragne Wahlquist

You used to tell me it can't be
I don't care cause I'm me
you can´t see my vision
living in another division

Don´t tell me what to do
can't do what's right for you
you can't do my time
taking from me what's mine

[Coro]
I have to be, be now
I am me, can't you see

Got to make it my own way
live my life today
you may care about tomorrow
but I can't take the sorrow

I'm here for a while
got to spend it with a smile
living my life my way
living my life every day

[Coro]


I only have this time
soon enough the chime
will call me to another place
that will be the end of my days

I rather live free and poor
than not having lived at all
I'm gonna die as a man
doing the best that I can

[Coro]


Tomada del  re-release del disco ”Stronger than Evil” 2018






Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios

AnĆŗnciate aquĆ­